Let's take a look at some of the best:
- Butcher's Broom - This herb can relieve constipation (a common cause of hemorrhoids), relieve pressure, and prevent swelling, vericose veins & blood clots.
- Witch Hazel - This plant is a great anti-inflammatory and strengthens veins. It is used to relax the veins & relieve pressure...which reduces pain from hemorrhoids!
- Horse Chestnut - This herb is commonly used to treat a condition known as "chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), a syndrome that may include leg swelling, varicose veins, leg pain, itching, and skin ulcers." It is used because it reduces swelling & itching of hemorrhoids.
- Fluoride of Lime - This is used to improve strength in the veins, reduce swelling & itching, and treat internal hemorrhoids.
- Stone Root - This herb relieves tension, pressure & pain and reduces constipation. All of which decrease pain from hemorrhoids by solving the problems that cause them.
Alright, so this is your cue to go off to a bunch of herbal remedy shops or search for them online, and randomly use each of them until the pain & hemorrhoids are gone.
Have fun with that!
OR...instead, you could do what you always do, and be smart about how you spend your time & money by trying Venapro!
Why? Because Venapro is nothing but the above ingredients (and more) combined together in an FDA-approved homeopathic herbal medicine!
Basically, the creators of Venapro have done the hard work for you...
If you want to get rid of the pain & itching of your hemorrhoids, without being embarrassed, shelling out way too much cash, or suffering through weird/painful remedies that might not even work!